4 Oct 2007

how we fight ourselves to sickness

New York Times has an excellent article on how fighting with our spouse affects our health. I have often taken up the view that fighting is a form of communication (unless you beat each other up or start throwing plates at each other) while Aditi generally avoid confrontations (till i skip the next traffic light).

A graphic alongside also lists the top reasons why spouses fight. Mine vary a little from the NYT research. They are housework (takes up a large chunk), my driving ability (always once a day), house helps (once a week we argue about whom we need to retain and i mean really argue !) and my cooking skills(once a month).

What are yours? (And don't give me the we-don't-fight-we-just-discuss routine)

1 comment:

Life@60 said...

I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.